Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ice Storm

I thought I would update the blog in case anyone was wondering where we were. We are one of the 300,000 or so homes without power in New Hampshire due to the Ice storm. We stayed in the house Thursday night but it was so cold by Friday morning we left for the day and then checked into the holiday inn express in North Andover MA. We were lucky to get the 2nd last room as all the hotels are booked out. I was about to start looking for a manger with only 2 weeks to go until baby Roche! Lets hope I don't go early. I haven't checked my phone as it is dead and I only just picked up the charger and will check it tonight. We hope this doesn't last much longer, a toddler without toys in a hotel room can' go on forever. For the Australians reading this go to wmur.com or unionleader.com to read about it.....

1 comment:

k's mama said...

Call if you need anything!!!!! I am serious!!!