Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally, more baby pictures!






Hi everyone, I know I have been a bad blogger again but with the 10mins of ME time I get a day I haven't had time to get to the computer, which by the way is only feet away at the end of the hall, just past the Roche birthing suite. I hope you all appreciate that I am giving up my shower time today to get these photo's to you all. That obviously doesn't apply to those of you who will see me today! They are just random photos of Jack and Aidan so enjoy!!!

3 comments:

WildRose said...

Wow he is so sweet!!! I laughed at the Birthing Suite comment!! You look great!! Aidan you are a doll!

Anonymous said...

HaHa... love your posts and the boys are adorable.

k's mama said...

haha Julie! YOu are so funny. Birthing suite huh??? The boys look great!! I'm glad you gave up your shower to post new pics! I have been dying to see how big Jack is getting!!! Im free this week tues, wed, or Friday if you want to get together!!!