Sunday, October 14, 2012

The missing months......

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't kept my blog updated for quite a while. I got so far behind again, and with Jamie taking the computer to work everyday, i didn't have the time to spend on it that I would have like to. That being said, I have so many photos from the last 10 months or so, there is no way I am going to go back and post them all. I also don't want to have a big time period with no record of what we were doing so I'm going to post random pictures of our activities. Hopefully this will get me updated enough so I am ready to journal our big move back to Australia. As well as a lot of people asking me to do this so they can see how our lives pan out in the future, this is also a huge change in our lives, a new chapter as we like to call it and we also want to be able to look back. I have missed my blog. I love looking back at the things we have done. So far, I think we have given our children a lot of happy memories for their childhood. Life isn't always perfect, but they will know they had 2 parents who loved them more than anything and wanted to spend any free time we had, with them enjoying life as a family. I have started collecting new photos and will start the move blogging soon....

No comments: