Thursday, October 9, 2008

Aussie's






Well, you would think that I would have a lot of photo's from my family's visit but I really didn't take that many photo's and the ones I did didn't really turn out that well. I'm hoping that they have more good ones that they will get to me later. I did take a few of my nieces with Aidan around the house. There are some other photos since then. The ones with the flowers out the front of our house are interesting because apparently our resident groundhog thinks I bought these for him to eat. Within a couple of days he ate all the flowers on one plant and is on to the 2nd.

2 comments:

LEW said...

Great Photos! I can't believe that we did not get a photo of all of us together. I have some video so we will see what we can find.

Anonymous said...

when r u coming back 2 Australia? you could tell that Aidan loved the girls by the cute, irresistible happy look on his face