Friday, April 1, 2011

SNOW!!!






We didn't just get snow this winter, we got buried! It's hard to really understand how much there was from the pictures but it seemed like we were getting hit with big storms every couple of days! I actually like shoveling snow, believe it or not, it is a great workout, but the snowbanks got so high, you didn't just shovel you had to throw it on top of the other snow which was above my head. For those of you who say "oh, I love snow, it's so pretty........ try taking the garbage out in it, digging out your mailbox after the town plows bury it while clearing the roads so you still get your mail, risking your life of the slippery driveway and roads, dragging you kids out in it, and all the gear that goes with them, going grocery shopping in it etc, etc, etc. I personally could care less if I ever saw snow again, aside from the few times it looks pretty coming down it's a huge pain in the arse!

No comments: